miércoles, 28 de septiembre de 2011

Jehovah's witnesses freak me out...

      From now on I'm going to write my blog posts in English so I can prepare myself to apply for FCE or CAE after four years of wasted studying time in which I consider a celestial gift: music. I do not regret, but my plans have been diverting since last year. University is my next step and the poorly pathetic high school essays and three lines excercises aren't very useful with a group of teenagers shouting along the class, chatting with their blackberries and desinterest of society, art, or any other issues that don't have anything to do with parties, sports or themes I consider quite passenger in the life of any person.... without omiting that teachers are specialized in stupidity indulgence.

      Well, now returning to the main theme of this post... I'm so freaked with this apparently nice and friendly people that knock on every door giving messages of universal fraternity.

      The first time, an american man accompanied of another mexican young man used this cheap trick that actually works, asking for an English speaker. First I thought this English speaker thing was about a lost tourist that needed a translator or something to help him find the way to return... I'm so naive.

      When I came into the door I saw them, they were well suited and they were so timid, trying to hide their real intentions... their mean and dark intentions. They asked my name and after that they make me to read a Bible fragment they had with them aloud and after I did that they started to explain me the phrase in a very amiguous way, talking and talking but saying nothing, the typically brain-wash that I know perfectly how it works, but I was smarter and just waited to the final of the speech, or that was what I thought....



      It was the most stupid thing I could have done, because they keep me there like for fifteen or twenty minutes listening their religious explanations, I had to go in that moment, so I was late. I attempted not being rude while inside me there was a burning desire of spoil their mission.  But that wasn't the worse thing. Two weeks later they returned, but now the man's wife came instead repeating the same ritual. But this time I get scared.

      My brother was who answered them first in the interphone, he came and wake me up telling me that there were some people asking for me, they asked for my name. I was so fuckin' tired because last night I have had a party and I had a kind of you know.... hangover. So I put my clothes on and went to the door.
The woman which name I remember was Kelly repeated the ritual of make me reading a Bible fragment, etc. Suddenly she noticed my scrubbed red-eyed face and asked me if they wake me up, my answer was positive with a non-friendly voice. So they apologized and went away.

      That was the last time I talked to them or know anything of them. Until today... I saw a note over the dining room table with a script: "(My name): Hi. Sorry, we missed you, we wanted to invitate you to our meeting on Saturday. Kelly (kelly's phone number)"

      WTF!!!!!! damn stalkers!!! You should never give any signs of interest if you get a situation like this. Why people just don't stay with their beliefs. The problem is when one of that beliefs is to think that you can change the world converting other people into your religion, hunting them knocking on every door, it is a way of imposing an ideology, creating groups, separating people, and that's exactly the opposite of a world united fraternity. If you search for spiritual issues, you go to them, not backwards, if that's the case, it just results annoying.

      I'm not saying that their beliefs are dumb of stupid, everybody can believe whatever they want, in fact, and after reading fragments of little magazines they give me I discovered that I converge in a lot of things, the difference is that I have spiritual metaphysic justifications of my worldview and they just assume as truth affirmations that they interpret from Bible without having any other source, very similar to catholics. Is just that I totally disagree with the evangelize thing....

      At the very first time you give a name to a group of people that have the same beliefs, the same philosophy, politic ideology, religion, or whatever, this inevitably leads to separation, I have already mentioned this idea in the Friendship post. Here I explained that people look for belonging to a group so they can feel protected and defend themselves from other groups, unfortunately that's our primitive instinct.

Next time I should receive them with a T-shirt like this:

No hay comentarios: